Pureline® M6000 Rebreathing Mobile Anesthesia Machine with Free Oxygen
The Pureline M6000 extracts pure, medical-grade oxygen from the air and delivers it on demand. With no tanks, tank refills, or tank management, the M6000 pays for itself in as little as one year. No larger than standard anesthesia equipment, it comes complete and ready to operate. The M6000 is quiet, elegantly simple to operate, and requires almost no maintenance. While similar machines have been in use in Europe for years, Scivena Scientific has perfected the technology, added important safety features, and is making this money-saving equipment available in the US for the first time.
Also available as a non-rebreathing system: M6100
Note: Shown with optional Isoflurane vaporizer
How does Pureline’s oxygen concentrator work?
The Pureline M6000 draws in room air through a filter. A compressor sends the filtered air to a solenoid valve, which moves it into one cylinder of Pureline’s two-cylinder design. This two-cylinder design ensures a constant supply of oxygen; while one side is being used, the other side is being replenished. Under pressure inside the cylinder, the molecular sieve material attracts and holds the nitrogen from the room air (21% O2). The enriched oxygen (92-95% O2) is directed to the pressure regulator, a final filter, and finally out to the anesthesia machine. Remember, while one cylinder is in use, the other is refilling with enriched oxygen ensuring you a constant, reliable supply of oxygen.
If this is so good why haven’t we had it already?
Veterinary anesthesia machines with oxygen concentrators have been in use in Europe for years, but have not been used in the United States due to the prohibitive cost of the concentrator. Recent developments have brought down the cost of oxygen concentrators and made them extremely cost effective. In addition to the lower cost, Scivena Scientific Anesthesia Innovations has added safety features that European models don’t have, perfected the design for use with anesthesia machines, making it easier to use and utterly reliable, and is offering Pureline to vets in the US for the first time.
Can I use it with my existing vaporizer and other anesthesia equipment?
Yes. The Pureline M6000 works will all kinds of vaporizers. It comes complete and ready for use. Other than the oxygen backup tank, there are no tanks, hoses, or regulators to buy, store, or replace.
What safety features does Pureline have?
Pureline is FDA approved and UL tested. It is made of the highest-quality materials and is built in the USA to the highest ISO quality standards and certified by TÜV SÜD America. TÜV SÜD America is a globally recognized testing, inspection and certification organization. The Pureline® machine itself features both audible and illuminated safety alerts and has an emergency backup oxygen supply (standard E tank). Scivena Scientific® products have never had an equipment-related animal death reported.
What sort of savings can I expect?
With the Pureline M6000, you get your medical-grade oxygen for free, on demand. By eliminating tank rental, refills, and tank management, Pureline® enables you to save thousands per machine, per year. In fact, it could pay for itself in as little as one year.
Where is it made? Why should I care?
The Pureline M6000 and all Scivena Scientific® products are made in the USA in our Oregon manufacturing facility. Our plant and products are fully certified for quality and safety. Scivena Scientific product design begins with ergonomic and ease-of-use considerations. Our products are simple, technologically advanced, and require very little maintenance. You can count on Scivena Scientific ’s simplicity to make your job easier and our made-in-the-USA quality to give you many years of reliable service. All Scivena Scientific anesthesia machines are backed by our 10-Year Warranty. All Pureline concentrators have a 3-year warranty. Should you ever need service or technical advice, Scivena Scientific technicians are easily accessible and ready to help.
The Pureline M6000 Delivers Savings
• Extracts medical-grade O2 from the air and delivers it on demand—no need for ongoing oxygen deliveries, refills, and management
• Designed and built specifically for veterinary use, its safer for your patients
• FDA approved, UL tested
• Energy efficient; 12 cents a day to operate
• Audible and illuminated safety alerts
• Backup oxygen supply (standard E tank)
• Fully integrated O2 flush with industry standard 30 lpm maximum flow
• Accepts all types of vaporizers
• 0-4 l/pm precision flow meter
• 18” square footprint saves space
• No tanks, hoses, regulators to buy, store, or replace
• Easy on/off; controls are large and easily accessible
• Low center of gravity for extreme stability
• Adult, pediatric, and non-rebreathing circuits included
• Heavy-duty rebreathing bags included
• Quiet 40-dBA operation
• Simple, durable, maintenance-free valves
• Made in the USA, state-of-the-art manufacturing with ISO quality and TUV SUV safety certifications
• Constructed of the highest quality materials—premium-grade stainless steel, industrial high-impact plastic, silicon gaskets
• Dimensions 18"X18"X46"
Electrical power supply:Rating: 115/230V 60Hz, Average Power: 330W(avg), Protection Class: Class II, Mains Protection: 5A
• MA2013 Universal Control Arm
• The coarse cabinet filter should be cleaned as needed in your environment. Order P/N OC4000-1. Call (877) 615-5632 for replacement filters.
• Change fine intake filters during yearly anesthesia service or every year. Order P/N OC4000-2. Call (877) 615-5632 for replacement filters.
• Breathing Circuits
• Waste Anesthetic Gas Management