M3100 Convertible Non-Rebreathing Anesthesia Machine
Mobile to Table-Top Versatility for Rodents and other Small Mammals!
The M3100 combines the value of the M3000 in a model that can be both mobile and table-top. Easily removable pins secure the anesthesia machine to the wheeled base when necessary. The M3100 is widely used for rats, mice and other small mammals. The M3100 offers excellent safety for your rodent subjects and complete versatility and ease of use for you.
• Designed for use with mice, rats and other small mammals
• Can be used with or without the sturdy base
• Easy to clean powder coating
• 0-4 LPM O2 flow meter with mechanical stop flow control
* Other carrier gas and LPM range flow meters available upon request.
• Oxygen flush with industry standard 30 LPM safety restrictor
• Compatible with any vaporizer
• Quick disconnect common outlet
• Scivena Scientific® accessories mount directly to the anesthesia machine frame with no additional hardware necessary
• Available in a package including O2 supply, vaporizer and other accessories- Please contact Scivena Scientific® for information and a quote.
Shown with optional Vaporizer, Multi-Station Manifold, Waste Gas Interface and Dual E-tank Manifold
• Footprint: 26” Round
• Shipping box dimensions: 28” x 26” x 19”
• Shipping weight: 38lbs without vaporizer, 59lbs with vaporizer
• Mobile Base (M3100)
• Oxygen Supply/regulators
• Oxygen Concentrators
• E-Tank Manifold
• Multi-Station/ Multi-Subject Manifolds
• Induction Chambers
• Breathing Circuits
• Subject warming
• Waste Anesthetic Gas Management