M2550 Wall Mount Non-Rebreathing Anesthesia Machine with Articulating Arm
The M2550 offers all the advantages of the M2350 with the addition of a built-in articulating arm. The arm offers a full 180° movement, making it an excellent choice for station work and providing flexibility of use in multiple wet and dry table islands.
• Articulating arm extends the anesthesia machine up to 28 inches from the wall
• Designed for use with mice, rats and other small rodents
• 0-4 LPM O2 flow meter with mechanical stop flow control
* Other carrier gas and LPM range flow meters available upon request.
• Oxygen flush with industry standard 30 LPM safety restrictor
• Compatible with any vaporizer
• Quick disconnect common outlet
• Available in a package including O2 supply, vaporizer and other accessories- Please contact Scivena Scientific® for information and a quote.
Shown with optional vaporizer
• Mounts on 16” centers (standard stud distance)
• Shipping box dimensions: 22” x 22” x 19”
• Shipping weight: 19lbs without vaporizer, 40lbs with vaporizer
• Mobile Base (M3100)
• Oxygen Supply/regulators
• Oxygen Concentrators
• Multi-Station/ Multi-Subject Manifolds
• Induction Chambers
• Breathing Circuits
• Subject warming
• Waste Anesthetic Gas Management